NOTE TO READERS AND SHAREHOLDERS- We are constantly updating our web-site to ensure the most current and ongoing corporate business reporting is available to all. The historical postings will be placed for reference within the web-site and can be accessed on the related buttons on the front page. For full transparency you can access our historical front page postings by clicking on the About Us button above.
NOTE: FOR AN OVERVIEW OF AGH's BUSINESS OPERATIONS CLICK ON THE BOX AND RELATED LINKS BELOW
You can access our SEC Form 15 filing by clicking above.
December 18, 2017 - Administration - With the announcement of the Acquisition of AGH WA, LLC as per the Company's WSHE-FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) posted correspondence the Company has completed the full administrative and operational agenda outlined and approved at our Shareholder meeting on March 27, 2017. You can access all related correspondence by going to our About Us page and clicking on WSHE-FINRA related buttons.
E-Debit Global Corporation from 2001 through to March 2014 was a publicly listed company and reporting issuer with the SEC and Alberta/British Columbia
RECENT ANNOUNCEMENT - February 14, 2018
FURTHER TO OUR PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT OF DECEMBER 18, 2017 - E-DEBIT GLOBAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CANADIAN JOINT VENTURE: NATURES WAY AGRI-BUSINESS CORPORATION .
Golden, Colorado - E-Debit Global Corporation (OTC Markets: WSHE) ("E-Debit", WSHE" or the Company") in furtherance of its efforts to build a vertically integrated, and geographically diversified cannabis company has entered into a Canadian strategic transaction and partnership with Alberta corporation GreenSight Limited ("GreenSight') with the January 16, 2018 establishment of Alberta based Nature's Way Agri-Business Corporation ("Nature's Way") to participate within the Canadian medicinal and recreational marijuana marketplace.
The joining of E-Debit and Affordable Green Holdings, LLC and their excess of experience built on eight (8) years of medicinal and recreational marijuana history industry in the State of Washington combined with GreenSight's professional services, financial resources, business relationship referrals, equipment, property (both real and virtual) and general know-how and expertise, collectively contributes towards and constitutes a significant marijuana business initiative......................(NOTE: You can access our full release by clicking on the Link below)
2018.02.12 - WSHE information update
On Friday the 9th of February 2018 Matt asked "Anything you can share":
Q1 Is there anything that can be shared about what is going on with the buyout of AGH? Company (WSHE) has seemingly gone quite since mid December and the deal was brokered for Jan 1. Shareholders are waiting with anticipation?
Answer: We can advise the Company (E-Debit Global Corporation "WSHE") is currently working through ongoing filings and submissions with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ("FINRA") related and associated to our acquisition of the shares of "AGH" (Affordable Green Holdings, LLC). We are working through the submission of supporting documents to FINRA to ensure we are compliant with their time line and document requirements...........................................
E-DEBIT GLOBAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES THE CLOSING OF: Its First Strategic Move within the Licensed Marijuana Market-Place with the Acquisition of AGH WA, LLC operating as Affordable Green Holdings.
Golden, Colorado - E-Debit Global Corporation (OTC Markets: WSHE) ("E-Debit", WSHE" or the Company") is pleased to announce the acquisition (the "Acquisition") of all the issued and outstanding shares of AGH WA, LLC a Washington State Limited Liability Company doing business as Affordable Green Holding )"AGH") pursuant to the terms of a definitive stock purchase agreement (the "Stock Purchase Agreement") dated December 7, 2017 (the "Acquisition Date").
The Acquisition represents the Company's first strategic entry into the licensed marijuana market-place in the United States by providing the Company mature resources, assets and regulatory tools to help accelerate the Company's expansion with the State of Washington and to establish the foundation for jurisdictional expansion based on individual State regulatory opportunities throughout the United States.................................. (NOTE: You can access our full release by clicking on the Link below)
NOTE: You can access E-Debit Global Corporation's most recent 8K SEC/FINRA filings and historic filings by clicking on the SEC buttons below.
Copyright © E-Debit Global Corporation. All Rights Reserved
E-DEBIT GLOBAL CORPORATION
E-DEBIT GLOBAL CORPORATION HAS SET 10:00 AM - MARCH 28, 2018 AT 3847 SOUTH PUGET SOUND AVENUE, TACOMA, WASHINGTON FOR ITS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
Golden, Colorado - The Board of Director of E-Debit Global Corporation (OTC Markets: WSHE) ("E-Debit", WSHE" or the "Corporation") announces the Company's Annual General Meeting will be held at 3847 South Puget Sound Avenue, Tacoma, Washington at 10:00 Am on March 28, 2018.
The following is an overview of the matters that have been placed on the agenda of the meeting and outlined on the Corporation's Management Information Statement:
1. ELECTION OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- to elect four (4) members of the Board of Directors for the ensuring year
2. APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND APPOINTMENT OF AUDITORS
- to present for approval the prepared financial statements for the Corporation and the appointment of Canadian and US auditors
3. NAME CHANGE OF THE CORPORATION
- to present for approval an amendment of the approval of the shareholders at a meeting of the shareholders on March 27, 2017 to conduct reorganization of the Corporation to facilitate a change of control of the Corporation to a US based company to include and the approval of a name change for the Corporation
- to authorize the Corporation's Board of Directors and Management to make an application for change of the Corporation's current trading symbol
4. AMENDMENT TO THE CORPORATION'S ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION AND BYLAWS
- to amend the articles of incorporation and/or bylaws to allow the Board of Directors to determine the manner in which Notice of a Shareholder Meeting either and Annual Meeting or a Special Meeting is given and/or deliver to Shareholders
- to amend the articles of incorporation and/or the bylaws to allow the Board of Directors to impose such restrictions as deemed to be in the best interest of the Corporation and to impose such restrictions on the transfer or registration of transfer of shares of the corporation
5. ASSET ACQUISITIONS
- to ratify and approve the purchase by the Corporation the assets of AGH WA, LLC ("Affordable Green Holdings") which may at the determination of the Corporations's Board of Directors include a share purchase agreement
- to authorize the Corporation's Board of Directors and Management to enter into such other asset purchased including but not limited to share purchase acquisitions that they feel are in the best interest of the Corporation
6. STOCK OPTION PLANS
- to approve the Corporation's Stock Option Plans
- to transact such other business as may be brought before the shareholders at the meeting
NOTE: You can access the full Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders and
Management information Statement by clicking on the Link below